- FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS IN THE:
- REVIEW THESE POST EXAMPLES:
- USE TEAM SCRUM & PRESENTATION FORMS (PDF FILES)
- DELETE ALL OF MR. LE DUC’s INSTRUCTIONS DETAILED ABOVE AFTER COMPLETING THEM
Intention (SMART Goal):
By January 28, part of team number 2, I will explore editor by following this tutorial will have used intense editing and transitions and will have created our film as part of our session 3 project
Leader(s) in the Field / Exemplary Work(s)
I chose the editor of Killer Klowns from Outer Space, Christopher Roth.
- 0:24 soap operas have been around since 1949 first broadcasting on nbc
- 1:08 the camera is soft and lightly blurry with softened edges giving a dreamy look
- 1:33 the set is all lit at once allowing less takes and actors to move freeling around the set with out stoppoing to set up.
- 1:33 they are filmed with three cameras and set like a play, wide shot, medium shot and close up.
- 2:00 film was too costly so they used video tape which gives it a different look than film stock. until 2011
- 4:14 films are now using the same frame rate as the video tapes higher than 24fps
- 5:32 the soap opera look is called motion interpolation , the defalt etting on most tvs
start researching: Dec. 13-17
start pre-production: Jan. 3-7
production: Jan. 10-21
post-production: Jan. 24- Feb. 1
1$ for a candy bar, time and prople, other props and equiptment are paid for
PRODUCTION – ACTION
The (FILM, SOUND, or GAME Creation)
I think I was creative while figuring out how to get a story about aliens to have the telonovela feel.
I colmunicated with the director and audio person to make a cohesive film.
I used articles, youtube videos and t.v. shows to figure out what makes telanovelas unique.